Re: [CBQ] Questions about brass Overland 4-8-2 and painting

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Questions about brass Overland 4-8-2 and painting
From: "Dale Reeves" <drale99@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:24:24 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Mine has been in and out of the shop numerous times.  Had to remotor and
regear early-on. This is true of most of my brass engines, so don't hold
that against this model.  I like the model because it has excellent detail,
and I have vivid memories of seeing those 7000's on the Lincoln-Billings
line back in the 30's and 40's.  The 7000 was that line's biggest locomotive
back in the days of steam.  Great engine!     Dale Reeves