[CBQ] ??? re BroadwayLimited CZ cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] ??? re BroadwayLimited CZ cars
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 07:19:15 -0800
Bcc:
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Just received my first cars and boy are they fantastic. Does anyone know how
the cars were painted by BWL in order to get the color they achieved? I
would like to duplicate their process for some other cars that I have.

Any idea if they (BWL) plan on running these cars without the CZ lettering?
I know some of the cars were used on the TCZ and others. Would be nice if we
could get some of them lettered with just "BURLINGTON"

Last question, has anyone purchased the undecorated versions yet? If so, are
they painted the same as the CZ cars only unlettered or are they also
unpainted?

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM