[CBQ] Microscale E unit decals?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Microscale E unit decals?
From: GEU30CG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:19:23 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello,

I am in the middle of a decal project and need a complete package of Microscale
87-98 CB&Q E unit decals.  Microscale said they just ran out and to check back
in 90 days.  I'm hoping that someone has a set or can direct me to a hobby shop
that has a set in stock.   I'll obviously pay for the decals and postage.
Thank you for your time.

Darren Ferreter
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
geu30cg@aol.com