Re: [CBQ] Re: 1920 Diagram Book

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: 1920 Diagram Book
From: Ben de Vries <ben1.vries@planet.nl>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 22:10:22 +0200
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Sorry Tom for breaking into this conversation but I am very interested in
diagrams of the FM-11 flat car and it's 40' predecessor  (FM-10??) as I
would  like to investigate the possibility of kitbashing  Red Caboose 42'
flatcars into correct Q
flatcars. So if it's not too much trouble..... I would be very grateful
for a scanned copy!  Ben de Vries, Veldhoven, Holland