Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 2344

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 2344
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:29:45 -0800 (PST)

Tenders or "tanks" as some shopmen called them, came
in two  basic way's. Most were built in the same shop
as the new engine (as the new engine was built) but
sometimes, tenders were reused from an older class
either because that older class was scrapped or
received different tenders.
--- Bob & Marian Sorensen <rksmes@earthlink.net>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM