[CBQ] Re: Proto2000 GP9 w/sound

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Proto2000 GP9 w/sound
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:18:10 -0800
Bcc:
Bill and other:

Bill you are right, I did not catch this. Looks like LifeLike screwed up and
painted the doors the same as the nose, with grey strips. The Q never had
this to the best of my knowledge. I'm going to email Liflelike and see what
they have to say.

Will let the list know what I get out of them. May have to repaint that part
of the model. myself!
Ray Bedard
San Jose

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM