Re: [CBQ] Broadway Limited E-7s

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Broadway Limited E-7s
From: JAS SCHWARZ <jas.schwarz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:37:37 -0800 (PST)
Dale,

Yes, Broadway Limited did produce an E-7 with black
nose stripes. It is numbered 9916A with small
letterboards. I purchased mine when they first came
out.

To me, it is a fairly representative non-stainless
steel side panel of a "Q" engine.

I love the sound system in it. The only problem I have
had is that you cannot run them with any other engine
(Proto, etc), as the gearing is different.

My E-7 looks great pulling a power car and two
double-deckers!!

Hope this helps!!!

Jim Schwarz
BRHS member