[CBQ] New Q Brass

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] New Q Brass
From: "graywolfs2" <graywolfs2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 17:56:56 -0000

Hey Gang,

I received my December Mainline Modeler yesterday, and the ad for
Sunset Models Inc. (page 8) show them releasing a "Q" O-5, O-5a/b
sound and DCC ready in a decent price range ($599.95).

Now this is great news, however, do we need another release of a
large mainline Q locomotive? I do admit that this is my opion only
and I DO have an O-5 already.

With the seeming trend toward a bit smaller layouts I believe we
need to let importers (and folks like BLI) know that some smaller
engines would be nice. Some thing like a Pacific (4-6-2) or an
Atlantic (4-4-2) or even something as large as another issue of a Q
O-1.

But anyway, the photo in the ad looks great and I'm looking forward
to hearing how this loco sounds and seein how it performs.

Greg K.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM