[CBQ] New Q Brass

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] New Q Brass
From: railbass@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 20:35:17 +0000
I would like to put in my vote for one of the larger Q locos in HO brass - the
M4A 2-10-4 Colorado.   The only models put out so far in HO, to my knowledge,
were the old Nickel Plate/LMB model of many years ago with little detail, some
inaccuracy, and poor performance - I have two of them.   Challenger or Custom
Brass put out one several years ago and you can never find one available.   I
saw one on a dealer website last year for $1,995 and when I called, it was
gone!   It would be great if Sunset could put one out with sound in the price
range of their O5, particularly late in their careers after driver replacement
and other rebuilding.
- John Manion
  Denver, CO

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM