[CBQ] RE: JOHN LEWIS and Mr. Elliott

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] RE: JOHN LEWIS and Mr. Elliott
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 07:49:30 -0800
Bcc:
John,

You are RIGHT ON, as are many others, including myself, that totally agree
with you.

As you stated, this list is NOT "sanctioned nor endorsed by the BRHS" and by
Mr. Elliott addressing his personal issues with the BRHS in this manner is
way off base. Unless he has some underlying issue that he hasn't told us
yet.

He is no different that someone who had not voted in the last election, then
gets on a soap box to complain about how MY country is run and what is wrong
with it. As a member of the BRHS, I do not take serious anyone who is not a
member, and is only interested in telling me what is wrong with it and who
is "stealing" the resources.

I hope our (BRHS) lawers have given Hol the proper guidance in responding to
Mr. Elliott - often the best response is no response at all.

Let's end this discussion once and for all!

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM