[CBQ] Future Bulletins

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Future Bulletins
From: "gaedgar66" <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 08:34:58 -0000

Hol & I recently discussed the potential and advisability of an issue
that would be a follow-up (corrections, additional material, etc) of
all previous Bulletins (like that new Scale Car info plus Hol
recently found data concerning their purchase).  What do you think?
Do any of you have material you either procrastinated with for past
Bulletins (I'm guilty as charged in that regard) or have found new
material or became a mbr since a particular BB was issued?
I can not stress enough (& as others posted) - Zephyrs & Bulletins
(and BRHS meetings) do NOT happen unless more people get involved. We
have lost active mbrs to death, advanced age, moving out of the
midwest, etc.  You only have a couple photos or brochures or whatever?
Any good Bulletin is made up of lots of such bits & pieces.  The
Zephyr is a perfect place of something as small as a couple
paragraphs and a photo.  See your name in print!  Help your fellow
Burlington fans learn more!  (and by putting more suject matter into
our publications we seem to shake more out of the trees so to speak)
A LOT of mbrs, myself included, keep saying they will do an article.
Well folks, NOW is the best time!   Season's Greetings!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM