Re: [CBQ] New Q Brass

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New Q Brass
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:13:28 -0600
Seal-send-time: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:13:28 -0600
I agree with my fellow Q fans that it would be nice to see other engines
produced besides an O5 (I'm sitting here looking at three on my shelf), but at
the price of basically half of what a 'regular' brass O5 would cost, I hope
this will lead to better things.

While my wife will probably protest long and loud that I don't need any more
steam engines, I will probably pick up at least two more (hellllloooo Q
Connection?) .... and hope for better things to come (an O1, M4, etc).

Regards,

John Lewis
Palmyra Missouri

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM