RE: [CBQ] Re: New Q Brass

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: New Q Brass
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 07:42:53 -0800
Bcc:
Talking of brass, the Train Shop in San Jose Ca has a new M4a (2-10-4) in O
scale. It's outstanding, and is only missing the smell of coal burning in
the boiler. Don't know who the builder is or the selling price (I model HO)
but they sell at a discount.

Ray Bedard
San Jose

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM