Re: [CBQ] Re: Are You A BRHS Member?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Are You A BRHS Member?
From: cttnghmrl@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:02:03 EST
Mr. Elliot:

As this list is not an official part of the BRHS, I am offended that you
insist on continuing your witch hunt by posting messages on it.  I fail to see
that you as a non member have any standing to make public your rumor based
accusations about the BRHS board of directors by posting them here.  Whatever
you
hope to accomplish certainly will not get done by fomenting revolution on this
list.  Please confront the BRHS board members directly with whatever facts you
think you have and stop using this list for your tirades.

Ray Cottingham
Member of the Burlington Route Historical Society.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM