[CBQ] Are You A BRHS Member?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Are You A BRHS Member?
From: LZadnichek@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:11:48 EST
December 10, 2004

Mr. Elliott - Out of curiousity, are you a BRHS member? If so, I'd enjoy
knowing as this would provide me with some degree of creditability to your
leading
questions and continuing accusations. If you are not, then I'd highly suggest
that you promptly become a member. I think that as a dues paying member in
good standing, you might be taken alittle more seriously by those of us who
have
been members and financial supporters of the BRHS over a long period of time.
In any event, please clear up the question of your membership standing in our
organization.

Best Regards,
Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL