[CBQ] Re: Are You A BRHS Member?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Are You A BRHS Member?
From: "extra5629west" <extra5629west@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 22:43:25 -0000

Dear Mr. Zadnichek,

Sorry I have offended you. I planned to join when I retired awhile
back. Then I started to receive feedback regarding the BRHS and the
issues I have raised.

I don't plan to join until I have had my current questions and a whole
lot more answered. I cannot condone what appears to be questionable
activity with direct financial support. Investment of time in the best
interest of an organization can be made in many forms other than
money. I will continue to support the BRHS by purchasing the Bulletin,
however.

The only credibility I need to demonstrate is if I'm proven wrong and
fail to apologize. But with no response from Mr. Wagner or the BRHS I
question why my integrity should be a subject for anyone's concern. It
seems to be a deflection from my inquiries and the facts surrounding
these unfortunate circumstances. I have an overwhelming amount of
information that I don't think can be ALL wrong.

And as a matter of need and IRS governance, I don't need to be a
member to ask for clarification of how the BRHS conducts business.

It is extremely unfortunate that this has deteriorated to this level.
I expected there would plausible answers to my inquiries. I never
expected that my questions would lead to such mayhem.

Sorry, but I am going to continue with my inquiry.

Carl Elliott

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM