Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: [n_scale] Dispatcher Phone recordings and following t

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: [n_scale] Dispatcher Phone recordings and following topic
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:38:53 -0700 (PDT)
Pete
BTW, I checked the 29 rule book, when I got home. It
was flags and lights, at night, and flags only, in the
daylight.
I, of course, don't know if the flags  are white or
not, but it is something to think about and think of
all these people who didn't know TT's took effect on
Sunday.
John

http://shopping.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511