Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: [n_scale] Dispatcher Phone recordings

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: [n_scale] Dispatcher Phone recordings
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:40:14 -0700 (PDT)
The Milw. Rd. operator/dispatcher at Newport Tower
always favored the telegraph key.  When a phone rings
you have to stop whatever you are doing and answer it
(even wrong numbers or junk calls).  With the key you
listen and know everything thats happening.

http://shopping.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511