Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: [n_scale] Dispatcher Phone recordings

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: [n_scale] Dispatcher Phone recordings
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 07:14:03 -0700 (PDT)
Russ
You are right about the sequence. I was working from
an old man's memory, late at night. I said to myself,
"Let's see, how did that go, now?" That's why I need
the recordings! In the old days, i.e. before
computers, the the DS underlined each word, in the
train order book, as it was repeated. I don't know if
anyone remembers the old capital letter typewriters or
not. Also BTW, I was just making up the transmission.
ZJ had no TO signal so it would have been NS not SD!
John

http://shopping.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511