Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: [n_scale] Dispatcher Phone recordings

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: [n_scale] Dispatcher Phone recordings
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:33:32 -0700 (PDT)
Bob
You remember it right. It took a lot of guts to stand
there with an M-4 pounding down on you. Remember how
bad it was at Woodlawn, where you had to stand between
the tracks, for the southbounds? The M-4's were
running on the "turns", after dark, and is waycar ever
going to get here? BTW, the 31's were yellow.
John

http://shopping.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511