Re: [BRHSlist] RR Days is not dead at all!

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] RR Days is not dead at all!
From: "David Jordan" <dpj1974@insightbb.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 17:51:18 -0500
Ken and Bill,

I think most of the appeal of RR Days is what goes on throughout the year
anyway - the chance to see the BNSF's major hub at Galesburg. As long as the
swapmeet is held at the college and fans can park on the Thirwell Bridge, I
think Galesburg can always have a RR Days. I miss the Metra train tour of
the yard and the City of Yates City though!

David P. Jordan
Peoria, Illinois