Re: [BRHSlist] need pantograph

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] need pantograph
From: Harold Huber <sarge9usa@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:34:38 -0700 (PDT)
John,
Presion Scale has a very good one, but needs assembled.  Bowser has some all
assembled.  So fill us in are you scratching the narrow gauge interurban in the
Black Hills?
Harold Huber
Dugway, UT

Off topic, and not exactly Burlington Route stuff (wait a minute ... didn't the
Q have a short interurban in the Black Hills?), but will anyone please tell me
where I can buy good quality HO brass pantographs? Having difficulty getting
specific information on this, so put the question to this group.  We all know Q
fans are just a little more up on things.

Of course, if anyone has something like this for sale please contact me off
list.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM