Re: [BRHSlist] need pantograph

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] need pantograph
From: "Norm Metcalf" <metcalf@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 21:44:19 -0600
The CBQ's indirect subsidiary Denver & Interurban (via CS) was electrified
with 11,000 VAC.  Regular service ended in the early morning hours of 16 Dec
1926.
CBQ part-owner GN was electrified in the Cascades and the GN in 1927 bought
the Spokane Coeur d'Alene and Palouse (+ other names at various times) was
electrified with 600 VDC between Spokane & Couer d'Alene and 6600 VAC
between Spokane, Colfax and Moscow.  Both segments were electrified until
1941.  The CBQ's Deadwood Central was electrified with 600 VDC between 1902
and 1924.  The CBQ could have also been wary of grade crossings with
electrified lines in various places.
    Norm Metcalf, Boulder CO