Re: [BRHSlist] need pantograph

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] need pantograph
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@cwia.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 19:54:01 -0700
This brings up a question. I have a 1927 Burlington book of "Rules and
Regualation Governing Care While Working on Live Overhead Electric Wire
and Lines" One page is torn out on a perf. line, there are a whopping
whole two pages on rules and then four pages on the old straddle the leg
and push down and forward on the body method of respiration.

Now the question, Other than the narrow gauge line in the Black Hills
where else would the Q work around "overhead wires"?

Ken Martin

"John A. Swearingen" wrote:

> Off topic, and not exactly Burlington Route stuff (wait a minute ... didn't
> the Q have a short interurban in the Black Hills?), but will anyone please
> tell me where I can buy good quality HO brass pantographs? Having difficulty
> getting specific information on this, so put the question to this group.  We
> all know Q fans are just a little more up on things.

Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM