Re: [BRHSlist] Cinerama Holiday

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Cinerama Holiday
From: SilvrDome@a...
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 20:54:58 EDT
Bryan,

I checked a popular on-line Video and DVD retailer, and no listing for
"Cinerama Holiday" came up. I don't recall seeing it in the past. It seems
in time everything is transferred to DVD or Video for re-release. So hang in
there.

The movie "Sudden Fear" with Joan Crawford has been available. It depicts
Ms. Crawford's character travelling from New York's Grand Central Terminal to
the Oakland, California "Mole" on CZ-11, the transcontinental 10-6 Pullman
via the "California Zephyr". An actress playing the "Zephyrette" even makes
an appearance taking Dinner reservations. And there is a great shot in front
of Western Pacific F-3's as Ms. Crawford meets her friends at Oakland. Check
it out!

Hubert