New CB&Q pics...part 3

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: New CB&Q pics...part 3
From: "Jan Kohl" <jkohl@n...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 23:23:43 -0500
Thanks for all the input thus far, and I've labeled all the pics on the CB&Q
freight and E & F unit pages. If I've made a mistake or someone knows something
else about the pics, please let me know. There was a problem with some of the
pics, as I was not able to cross-validate the locomotive type with the numbers
from the BRHS website. Not many, but the worst one was on the E & F unit pages,
2nd row down, the E unit appears to have the number of 9949 A. Even on my large
copy the number is difficult to read, but it's definitely "49A". The roster
shows not a single 9949A....a "B", yes, but not an "A".

I've also posted three new pages of RR stuff, unfortunately nothing "Q"
related, but stuff 'round my neck of the woods here in NC.

Cheers!

Jan