Re: [BRHSlist] New CB&Q pics...

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] New CB&Q pics...
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 00:49:32 -0600
Jan,

If you number the photos as follows:
1 - 2
3 - 4
5 - 6, etc.

1st picture looks like it is at the north end of the Aurora Platform looking
north. So does 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 21 and 23. Photo 17 is at the Aurora
Platform looking south. My guess on photo 20 & 24 is at Savannah.

We could guess on the dates by the equipment. In photo 2 the switcher has
been renumbered BN and there are experimental Green Uboats in the
background, so this would be post 1970, but not too far post. Photo 10 has
a nice '51 Chevy 4-door and an early '60s CB&Q truck with a crew cab.
Hasn't there been a discussion on what color the Q trucks were? If you
could enlarge the photo, you might be able to get a year off the license
plate.

Dave Lotz