Re: [BRHSlist] New CB&Q pics...

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] New CB&Q pics...
From: "Ron Burkhard" <ronburk@d...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 10:46:20 -0600
From: "Jan Kohl" <jkohl@n...>
To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 11:42 PM
Subject: [BRHSlist] New CB&Q pics...

I recently purchased some of Bud Laws photo collection, I've got quite a few
1960s CB&Q photos. The first lot is posted this evening, if anyone would be
interested in assisting me with possible details (when, where, what, etc) of
the photos, I would appreciate it...as most of them didn't have captions.
The few that did had C. Harrison as the photographer.

Tonight's gallery is mostly GeePs and Uboats..see
http://www.castlegraphics.com
Tomorrow night should be a whole schlew of E & F series, including some
interior shots...

Cheers!

::: computer security consultant :::

the pits - http://www.theuspits.com