Re: [BRHSlist] New CB&Q pics...

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] New CB&Q pics...
From: "Jan Kohl" <jkohl@n...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 08:39:03 -0500
Thanks, Dave! Thanks for the idea about the truck plates, hadn't thought of
that one. If you right-click on the images and select "properties", you'll see
that the image name for some has date/location. Not many though, and it's
mostly the ones for the Uboat..
Whatever info I get I'll post as captions to the photos...

I've scanned in many of the other ones of the Es & Fs , they should be ready
tonight.

Cheers!

Jan