Re: [BRHSlist] Slack Action.

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Slack Action.
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@e...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 07:40:39 -0600
Karl,

Yes, I remember there was a "Pinhead" but I don't think he
was the one. Don't even remember what terminal he was
out of. At La Grange you would have crews from four crew
sources, Norpaul, Argo, Blue Island, & Gibson, delivering
to us.

There were a lot of strange ones. One guy who dressed like
it was still the 40's would get off the engine every they
had a little "spot" time and oil around. He had one of those
long tin spouts and could spend 20 minutes working on two
NW2's. If the caboose was tied on he'd oil it also.

Russ