Re: [BRHSlist] Athern F-3's

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Athern F-3's
From: "Richard Landon" <rlandon@g...>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 20:40:41 -0400
Actually the full number and letter suffix is on each unit. If you look
at the center of the sides with about 10x magnification you will see it. the
Trust Plate is also clearly legible under the same magnification. I am
currently on a quest to find a photo of a Q F-3 or F-7 in it's as delivered
paint that shows this.

Richard Landon