Re: [BRHSlist] Athern F-3's

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Athern F-3's
From: arnold299@a...
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 20:40:58 EDT

If you get out your heavy duty magnifying glass, and look to the sides of the
Genesis CB&Q F-units you will see the proper identification under the "N" in
BURLINGTON.
It is very small but readable under magnification to identify the unit
number.
Local Q fans here in Lincoln Nebraska told me about the proper marking on the
F-units as they were back in the good ol' days. Whoever consulted
Athearn/Genesis on the CB&Q F-units knew what they were talking about.

Scott Arnold