Re: [BRHSlist] Early Zephyrs?

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Early Zephyrs?
From: "Ken" <currieken@c...>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 06:58:48 +0200
I see the book is now listed at Amazon.com's website with a late March
publication date. I assume that means it's been published or is close to
it. However, the publisher -- Motorbooks International -- is different that
the one given last year when the book was first announced. I also have one
on order, so we shall see what happens.