RE: [BRHSlist] 42'10" Fishbelly Flat Cars

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] 42'10" Fishbelly Flat Cars
From: "Dan Almosnino" <danalm@w...>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 20:18:31 -0800
Thanks Ken, this is invaluable information!

The N scale cars don't look like a USRA design but of course I could be
mistaken. Your information confirms that indeed these are pre WW-I built
cars and that the road numbers are valid. Is it likely that some made it
into the 50's as MOW cars? (See Mike Spoor's book "CB&Q Color Guide to
Freight and Passenger Equipment"(page 119) showing a CB&Q MOW fish belly
flat (RN 214156) that looks exactly like the Red Caboose cars).
Also, where can I find the details you came up with?

Dan