Re: [BRHSlist] Coal tower sizes?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Coal tower sizes?
From: Bob Yarger <bobyar2001@y...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:03:20 -0700 (PDT)
Speaking of coal towers, if anyone knows the type and
sizes of the Q coaling and watering faciliies at
Nebraska City (photos, plans preferred) please let us
know. This is a future modeling project, in 1:1
scale, at the original site.

--- Randy Gordon-Gilmore <zephyrus@r...>

> zephyrus@r...
> http://www.rickadee.net/~zephyrus

=====
Bob Yarger
Railway Preservation News (free website)
www.rypn.org