RE: [BRHSlist] Early Zephyrs?

To: "'BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com'" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Early Zephyrs?
From: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 10:28:25 -0600
Return-receipt-to: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
All,

TLC is the publisher of this book. I received a "Delay Notice" from them a
couple months ago indicating that the book would be shipped in April. I have
also received recently another "notice" regarding their book "Steam Locomotive
Coaling Stations and Diesel Locomotive Fueling Facilities". This one indicted
that several projects of theirs experienced production delays which pushed the
scheduled release of many of their books back a few months.

If you're interested in calling Tom Dixon (Owner and Publisher) of TLC. His
number is (434) 385-4076. Or you can check out their website
www.tlcrailroadbooks.com

For what it's worth, I have several TLC publications and they are all first
rate. I am sure that they will be well worth the wait.

Tom