Re: [BRHSlist] TZ Consists

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] TZ Consists
From: rgortowski@a...
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:17:46 EST
In a message dated 1/21/02 8:27:15 PM Central Standard Time,
bradslaney@w... writes:

> You have it right on the head with the exception of the flat top Parlor. It
> was used for special groups primarily. I don't recall it ever being used
> in
> the regular consist.

Not so fast, bucko! Those of us modeling 1950 know the timetable lists the
flat top parlor as a scheduled car for no. 22 - the Morning Zephyr (Minn to
Chicago). No. 22 also carried the Vista-Dome Parlor car as did 21, 23, and
24. Why only 22 got the parlor is a mystery to me. :-)

Rich