TZ Consists

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: TZ Consists
From: "ed_de_rouin" <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 02:07:25 -0000
Scott:

What an interesting question! I don't know which ten cars you
purchased, but here is a simple answer. One could write a book
about the consist history of those trains.

Baggage Buffet
four Dome Chair cars
Diner
flat top Parlor
Dome Observation

That is eight cars. The flat top (Without Dome) parlor cars did not
operate for long. Off the top of my head, I do not believe an RPO
operated on those trains. Definitely not on eith morning
schedule, nor the northbound afternoon train. A CB&Q stainless
steel RPO went north on the North Coast from Chicago, but I am
not certain with some digging, of on which train it returned.

Sounds like you bought an amplified consist.

Ed DeRouin

--- In BRHSlist@y..., "Scott Stearns" <scott_b_stearns@h...>
wrote:
> I recently purchased the 10 car consist of the Twin City Zephyr
in brass. I
> am trying to find a listing of the consists of the Morning and
Afternoon
> Zephyrs in the 10 car configuration. I need to find both the car
names and
> their locations on the trains.
>
> Would you happen to know where I could get this information?
Any help you