Train Station Products Passenger Trucks

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Train Station Products Passenger Trucks
From: "Rick Keil" <rkeil6721@h...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:53:57 -0600
Bcc:
All, does anyone know if the trucks used on the new Walthers Budd cars are made by Train Station Products. Despite the several shortcomings pointed out on the list, I did get one of the diners. The reason for the question is that Train Station Products is about to release the 41-N/41-D commonwealth trucks which look dead on for wha the Q used. I was looking to replace the Santa Fe style trucks on the diner and upgrade some of my other passenger cars since the TSP trucks can be easily wired for lights. Thanks

Rick Keil
Omaha, NE