Re: [BRHSlist] BRHS 2002 Calendar

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] BRHS 2002 Calendar
From: "twhitt" <twhitt@p...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 07:09:47 -0600
Rich,

Not only is it sarcasm, but with a hint of arrogance. As one who has
volunteered and been involved since the Society's conception, I can only make
one observation... I do not recall Mr. Kossart's name on any volunteer list. As
it appears he has the time, we should utilize this for the benefit of the
Society and the List. I hope he will help you out.

Tom