Re: [BRHSlist] BRHS 2002 Calendar

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] BRHS 2002 Calendar
From: drale99@a...
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 11:08:02 EST
I guess it "takes all kinds". As for me, I have no complaints and wish to
commend the individuals who keep BRHS going and do the job they are doing to
get us all superior materials and info. I continue to be impressed with what
you all are doing, and am thankful that I am privileged to belong to the
organization and participate in the List. I'll be happy to keep last yr's.
calendar on the wall until the 2002 one arrives. Gentlemen, keep up the good
work.
DRale