RE: [BRHSlist] BRHS 2002 Calendar

To: "'BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com'" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] BRHS 2002 Calendar
From: "Myers, Scott V." <svmyers@s...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:13:49 -0600
I second that motion. I'm sure the initial comment wasn't said to disparage
the efforts of any volunteers, and Paul's last email struck me as an olive
branch held out to those who may have taken offense. One of the problems
with email is the impossibility of hearing a joking tone of voice, so it is
easy to misconstrue or overemphasize what might be considered an offhand
comment in normal conversation. For example, attempts at irony usually are
doomed to failure. I am certain most, if not all, of us realize we owe a
great debt to the volunteers who keep the BRHS such a great society.

Scott Myers