Re: [BRHSlist] BRHS 2002 Calendar

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] BRHS 2002 Calendar
From: Paul/Celine Kossart <kozys@t...>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 22:21:26 -0600
At 04:23 AM 1/5/02, rgortowski@a... wrote:

The calendar was done early. The annual report took longer than expected,
thus it is lateas we save postage by mailing them together. Are you
volunteering to spearhead this effort next year?

Hell no. I have pretty much decided the "V" word is a four letter word in "my" vocabulary (for various personal reasons and past experiences). Keep in mind we BOTH have still asked legitimate questions, though. One doesn't negate or, as I ASSume you intended to imply, shame away the validity of the other, IMO.

Thanks for the straight forward reply. It makes perfect sense to me; at least it credibly explains THIS year.

Paul Kossart - (The CB&Q Guy)
"Everywhere West"