Re: [BRHSlist] BRHS 2002 Calendar

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] BRHS 2002 Calendar
From: Ralph Brown <cbq682@g...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 07:32:54 -0600

I like my calendar. . .a lot! I try not to keep track of when things from the
BRHS should arrive. This way when it does arrive, its kind of a surprise. Like
the last Burlington Bulletin. I sure wasn't expecting that one to come as soon
as it did. It was nice to come home from work and have a new Bulletin. I think
all of the material from the BRHS is great. I enjoy reviewing it. Everyone is
doing a good job. Take your time, don't hurry anything. Hurried products are
usually not quality products. Keep up the good work and thank you.

Ralph W. Brown, Jr.
Galesburg, IL