Re: [BRHSlist] 10-6 Sleepers and Zephyr questions

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] 10-6 Sleepers and Zephyr questions
From: rgortowski@a...
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 10:40:19 EST
rkeil6721@h... writes:

> what would be the best way to model a SSS chair car and what head
> end cars are the closest on the market today?

Rick,

Nothing I know of come remotely close to an SSS car in plastic. Your best
bet is to use one of the Walthers SS coaches as a stand-in. Head-end are
also a problem. Don't forget, head end does not just have to be baggage, it
can also be converted troop kitchens (Cannonball) , or the 50' Box express
(the proto 2000 single door box).

Rich