Re: [BRHSlist] Scale

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Scale
From: drale99@a...
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:39:02 EDT
Charlie,
I meant to ask you -- Don't you appreciate the operation you get out of N
scale? It seems to me that you're benefiting greatly by being able to model
the Galesburg facilities, with a 300-car capacity, in a 20' length. Also,
tell me, how is the Kato streamline passenger equipment, and some of the E's
available in N? They look great to me, and I can't do it in HO because I
haven't those kind of $$s. I have the impression there is some real good
Burlington stuff for N-scalers. I'm tempted to buy an N-scale Budd train
just to put on the shelf and look at.
DRale