Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Digest Number 1036 SD-45 In Chinese Red? BN Green

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Digest Number 1036 SD-45 In Chinese Red? BN Green
From: Aeolus3@a...
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 14:37:30 EDT
nftrains@n... writes:

<< Hello,
I'm a little lost here, The SD45s paint,
on the which Color of BN green the talk is about, I'be read back a couple
times and still confused?

Larry Doub

Larry,

The green the Burlington used on the SD 45's is a different color from the BN
Cascade Green. Also the SD's, U Boats ( I don't remember which model) and one
GP 40 were painted in the green. These motors also had the "Hocky Stick"
white strip down the sides.

Hope this helps
Loren Johnson