Re: SD-45 In Chinese Red? BN Green

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: SD-45 In Chinese Red? BN Green
From: jworones@y...
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 15:16:33 -0000
I recently picked up a 4Q68 issue of the 'Burlington Bulletin' off of
ebay. It has a cover photo of the 629 in experimental paint going
through a wash rack. Should be in my mail box this weekend!

Does any one know if the road numbers on the U23C's and GP40 were
green or black?

Wasn't the GN 'Big Sky Blue' also considered an experimental scheme?

Jeff Worones
Las Vegas, NV

> For photographic proof that the 629 was indeed painted in the
hockey stick
> scheme, see the bottom of page 93 in Burlington Bulletin # 26.
There I used