Grain traffic

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Grain traffic
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 23:17:14 EDT
I remember weighing cars of corn and soybeans at Eola in the East yard from
local elevators(Leland Farmers Co-op comes to mind).But we only weighed from
certain elevators who must have wanted the "official weight" as mentioned by
Pete.Cars then moved on to Ciceros' grain track.Talk about switching them to
death! In and out of the local,then to the hold trk for weighing,then to the
weigh trk,then back into the Chgos trk.Then 2 or 3 more moves in
Cicero!!!!Yes,there is a fee for this charged to the shipper.
Leo