Re: [BRHSlist] Lines west (and south)

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Lines west (and south)
From: rgortowski@a...
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 05:46:26 EST
In a message dated 3/22/01 8:59:49 PM Pacific Standard Time,
fwd850@c... writes:

> I would like to see a list created of FW&D and C&S modelers. It would be
> great to share information about our favorite portion fo the "Q".

Bob,

This is very easy to do on Yahoogroups. I belong to the Pennsy lists and
they are sub-divided into smaller focus groups. Find a moderator and set up
a separate list for Lines West. Even if you don't generate much traffic, you
still have the BRHSList for additional information on the Q.

The key is that SOMEONE has to take the ball and get the group set up and
rolling. Who is going to do it?

Rich Gortowski